OCN Review Course
- Introduction to Huntsman Cancer Institute
- Hospital Tour
- Safe Handling of Hazardous Drugs
- Computer Resources
- Sepsis Early Recognition and Intervention
- Rapid Response Team
- Paraslyde Training
- Mock Code
- Exceptional Patient Experience
- Patient and Family Support Services
- Medication Waste Process
- Blood Administration
- Central Line Care
- Medical Restraints
- This course is designed to help registered nurses who have worked at Huntsman at least one year to prepare for the Oncology Certified Nurse Exam.
- This hybrid course (online and in-class) is offered twice a year.
- The Huntsman Clinical Staff Education Department will loan participants the OCN Text Book and Study Guide to help prepare for the exam.
- There is not cost for participating in the course, just the commitment to complete course requirements.
For more information, please contact: Sunghee Lee.
For more information about Nursing Services, contact Sue Childress:
801-587-4754 or 801-585-9755