- Clinical Staff Skills day is offered for clinical staff at Huntsman (MAs, HCAs and RNs) to provide an opportunity to complete some of the annual education competencies required for job performance.
- This Skills Day is offered three times per year in 6-hour block drop-in format to accommodate schedules and learning needs.
- It is the responsibility of staff to learn needed materials prior to attending - skills day is designed to focus on competency verification (typically return demonstration or knowledge recall activities).
- Staff need to communicate with their unit or clinic educator regarding their particular requirements and annual competency responsibilities.
- Skills day is lead by the education team, but we welcome motivated staff members to contact us if they are interested in helping.
For more information, please contact: Sharon Simpson.