Hours & Address
7 AM - 7 PM | Monday - Thursday
7 AM - 5 PM | Friday
8 AM - 5 PM | Saturday
Transgender Health Program
The Transgender Health Program at Sugar House Health Center brings quality health care to trans adults in a safe and comfortable environment — in a location closer to you.
We value providing excellent, inclusive care for all because your comfort and trust matter the most to us.
We recognize that it can be hard for transgender patients to find a trustworthy team that provides gender affirming care. To help our patients, we have brought together a team of experienced doctors, nurses, and staff who are committed to supporting you through every step of your journey.
We provide our transgender patients with the following services.
- Acute care
- Chronic disease management
- Gender affirming hormone therapy
- General pediatrics (We do not provide endocrine therapy for gender non-conforming children, but we are happy to provide safe, inclusive, welcoming care to all children, no matter how they identify.)
- PrEP/Pre-exposure prophylaxis treatment
- Preventive care
- Physicals/wellness counseling
- Referral services
- Mental health
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.