We accept a most major insurance plans in addition to payments made with cash, check, and major credit cards. Please review our list of frequently asked questions below for answers to most common billing and insurance questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What insurance plans do you accept?
- Is my co-pay due at the time of service?
- Do you give discounts for full payment on day of service?
- I have a question about my bill, who do I contact?
University of Utah Health Care accepts most major insurance plans including but not limited to:
- Altius Health Plans
- DMBA Choice, DMBA Value
- Great West
- Healthy U
- IHC SelectHealth Choice, Select Care and Select Care Plus
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield
- University Health Care Plus
*Always contact your insurance carrier to verify your specific coverage.
Yes. If your insurance plan requires a co-pay, it is due at time of service.
For payments in full on the day of service, a 30% discount will be applied to your bill. We accept cash, checks, and most major credit cards. If you have questions about the cost of your visit, tests, or treatments, please ask the receptionist to provide more details upon check-in for your appointment.
Please call 801-587-6303 or 800-862-4937.