What is SafeUT Crisis Text & Tip Line?
The SafeUT Crisis Text and Tip Line is a statewide service that provides real-time crisis intervention to youth through texting and a confidential tip program – right from your smartphone.
Licensed clinicians in our 24/7 CrisisLine call center respond to all incoming chats, texts, and calls by providing:
- supportive or crisis counseling,
- suicide prevention,
- and referral services.
We can help anyone with emotional crises, bullying, relationship problems, mental health, or suicide related issues.
Free, Anonymous, & Confidential Crisis Services
SafeUT is free, anonymous, and confidential.
If an “active rescue” is necessary – meaning our crisis counselor believes the user is in immediate danger – counselor will alert emergency services to attempt a face-to-face safety evaluation based on the information provided by the user.
Key Features of SafeUT
The SafeUT program and app help youth stay healthy and safe in schools by providing high-quality, confidential counseling services. The app’s key features include:
- Anonymous, confidential, and password protected services
- Real-time, two-way communication with SafeUT crisis counselors available 24/7
- Tips can be submitted with picture and/or video
- Mobile app works with Apple & Android devices
SafeUT’s Crisis Services
Safe UT answers crisis calls, texts, and chats – about yourself or someone else – 24/7. These services are anonymous and confidential. Our counseling topics include:
- Emotional crisis
- Grief and loss
- Drug and alcohol problems
- Mental health
- Impact of domestic violence