Our complete, comprehensive cardiology program offers the latest innovations in cardiac care and clinical therapies. We have an active inpatient service, dealing with all types of cardiovascular disease, such as heart attack, acute coronary syndromes, heart failure, hypertensive emergencies, and serious rhythm abnormalities.
Our program is setting the pace in leading-edge patient care; we continue to grow our team of nationally recognized specialists and sub-specialists, who join together in collaboration to make the University of Utah Health's Cardiovascular Center a one-stop hub for comprehensive heart care.
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carotid Artery Disease/Stroke
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Faint, Fall, & Frailty
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure & Transplant
- High Blood Pressure, Hypertension
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (PVD)
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Shortness of Breath/Dyspnea
- Valvular Heart Disease
- Venous Disease