Treatments & Services for the Gastrointestinal System
Our Gastroenterology Clinic offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment options for both common and uncommon gastrointestinal (GI) diseases. Services include complete consultations, evaluation and management plans, and second opinions on all GI related conditions. We also perform routine colonoscopy and endoscopy prevention screenings. With the range of specialists we have available, you are guaranteed customized, quality care at U of U Health Care.
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Colon Cancer
- Chronic Constipation & Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Chronic Heartburn & Swallowing Disorders
- Esophageal Diseases
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Diseases (GERD)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (Crohn's Disease and Colitis)
- Liver Disease
- Motility Disorders
- Pancreatic Disease & Disorder
More news and health information:
Read more posts at the HealthFeed blog.
- Mar 23, 2015
Listen to more Podcasts at the University of Utah Health Sciences Radio.