Office Of Public Affairs
The Office of Public Affairs is responsible for media relations and communications for University of Utah Health Care and University of Utah Health Sciences. Our media relations representatives arrange access for reporters to medical experts and research at the University.
News & Announcements
- Rare Disease Day Organizers to Raise Awareness at Symposium and Statehouse Event
- Largest study of its kind documents causes of childhood community-acquired pneumonia
- Utah’s Newest, Modern Health Center Opens its Doors
- AirMed Is Moving on Up- To Layton!
- New Insights Into Causes of ALS
In the News
- Feb 25, 2015 -
My view: Healthy Utah means improving access to care
- Feb 18, 2015 -
Can you really die of a broken heart?
- Feb 17, 2015 -
Utah doctors perform novel heart procedure to save a life
- Feb 16, 2015 -
Shape-wear can do real damage to your body
- Feb 11, 2015 -
Editorial: ‘Healthy Utah’ deserves open legislative debate
The Salt Lake Tribune
- Feb 09, 2015 -
Do Pacific Islanders Really Have a Disadvantage in Heart Health?