Office Of Public Affairs
The Office of Public Affairs is responsible for media relations and communications for University of Utah Health Care and University of Utah Health Sciences. Our media relations representatives arrange access for reporters to medical experts and research at the University.
News & Announcements
- UNI chief wins Distinguished Hospital Executive Award
- Drosophila Study Hints at Diet-Based Treatment for NGLY1 Deficiency
- “That pizza was #delish!” What Do Tweets Say About Our Health?
- Genome Engineering Paves the Way for Sickle Cell Cure
- University of Utah Health Care Opens New Farmington Health Center
In the News
- Aug 01, 2015 -
One to Watch: Jeff Pettey, MD
- May 23, 2015 -
Can Your Eyes Get Sunburned?
- Oct 15, 2015 -
The Younger You: Breast Cancer Awareness
- Oct 14, 2015 -
Your stressful job may kill you -- especially if you're a woman, study says
- Oct 16, 2015 -
LOTOJA stroke survivor returns and finishes race from the place he went down
- Oct 12, 2015 -
High-dose flu vax cuts seniors' risk for hospital stay