Using Virtual Care to Treat Common Skin Conditions
While physical distancing measures are in place, our dermatologists are still here for your skin health needs. Safe and easy virtual appointments allow our experts to offer the same trusted care you've come to know.
Our Telehealth Services
Our dermatologists at University of Utah Health can evaluate and treat you virtually for the following skin conditions:
- allergies (including allergic skin diseases),
- lesion checks,
- and more.
Call 801-581-2955 today to book your virtual visit!
How to Make the Most of Your Virtual Visit
The following tips will help your virtual visit run smoothly so you can get the quality care you need.
- Set up your MyChart account for the easiest, most effective experience.
- Make sure you use a device that has a camera and microphone.
- A good internet connection will ensure communication runs smoothly.
- Set yourself and your device in a quiet, well-lit location.
- Prepare for your appointment like you would for a regular visit with your health and personal information ready.
- Please take clear photos of any suspicious spots you wish to discuss and upload them to MyChart before your appointment. We recommend taking the photo in good lighting with a non-busy background.
- Don't be afraid to ask questions and express all your concerns. We're here to help you!
MyChart Virtual Care Set-Up Instructions
MyChart is a fast and easy way to attend your virtual dermatology appointment. When you use MyChart you will be able to:
- send messages to your physicians,
- see your test results,
- review instructions and provider notes,
- and more.
App Download Instructions
If you have an iPhone or Android device, you can download and install a free MyChart app. Once the app is downloaded, select University of Utah Health as your provider and then enter your MyChart ID and password.