Skip to main content

Release of Medical Information

University of Utah Health follows federal requirements to protect your personal medical information. If you would like U of U Health to share your medical health information with anyone (spouse, family member, other health care provider) you must give written permission.

To give permission, please use the Patient Authorization Disclosure or Receipt of Protected Health Information form. Please read and complete the whole form.

Please note: A U of U Health employee or a notary public must act as a witness when you sign the paperwork.