Read the latest information on Huntsman Heroes.
Huntsman Heroes are dedicated individuals who run or bike together toward a common philanthropic and physical goal. The program is designed to help participants reach their endurance goals while raising much-needed funds for the lifesaving work at Huntsman Cancer Institute.
Heroes agree to raise a minimum donation amount while receiving a guaranteed spot in some of the best endurance events in Utah and beyond.
Train together, fundraise together, find a cure for cancer together.
In addition to knowing 100% of your hard-earned fundraising dollars go straight to Huntsman Cancer Institute, registering for a race through Huntsman Heroes has its advantages. Through partnerships with local races, Huntsman Cancer Foundation offers you discounted registration fees and incentive items throughout your fundraising journey. Plus, once you’ve registered for the event of your choice, you’ll be invited to attend weekly training sessions guided by expert coaches. All athletic levels are welcome!
- Park City PowderFest: skiing and snowboarding event (March)
- Salt Lake City Marathon: marathon, half-marathon, 10K, 5K, or bike tour (April)
- Ogden Marathon: marathon, half-marathon, 5K, or marathon relay (May)
- Little Red: women's cycling event (June)
- Huntsman SportsFest: run and ride (June)
- Cache Gran Fondo: cycling event (July)
- Deseret News Marathon: marathon, half-marathon, 10K, or 5K (July)
- LoToJa: 206-mile bike ride from Logan, Utah, to Jackson, Wyoming (September)
- Huntsman World Senior Games: multisport event for athletes aged 50 and over (October)
- Virtual Hero: anytime, anywhere!
All Huntsman Heroes signup fees are nonrefundable.