Classes & Programs
Classes through the Osher Center for Integrative Health at University of Utah help you make long-term healthy lifestyle changes and push you closer to achieving your long-term goals. From meeting personal fitness milestones, to learning a new exercise technique, to learning about overall wellness and safety, we offer a broad range of classes that give you skills you'll use in your everyday life.
Class meeting schedules differ depending on the program.
We know life gets busy. If you don't have time to make it to class every week, our workshops provide a great way to learn about a health topic in-depth in just a few hours. Workshop topics are designed to fit your interests, ranging from nutrition to stress management and mindfulness and look at how our daily behaviors - like eating and physical activity - impact our health.
We offer a number of nutrition services, including workshops. View our available nutrition workshops.
Check back soon for future workshops.
Our health coaching program tailors its services to the specific health goals of the individual. Services range from health coaching to more in-depth assessment of barriers to behavior change.
Benefits of Coaching
Coaching provides a positive connection and a supportive relationship between you and the coach. This connection empowers you to recognize your own innate ability and resources to make a desired change and to maintain this change throughout your life.
- Establishing a partnership (face to face) in setting realistic but effective long and short term goals
- Developing action plans that will fit your life
- Exploring strategies to be effective and overcome barriers
- Recognizing your strengths and utilizing them to help improve your health
- Having follow-up plans that will work best for you
- Wellness Coaching (University employees) - $60/hour
- Wellness Coaching (Community) - $70/hour