Check out the John A. Moran Eye Center’s latest Focus annual report, featuring a cover story on the groundbreaking work to develop new treatments for age-related macular degeneration.
You will find stories highlighting patient care, research, outreach, and education—plus a celebration of a very important milestone for Moran CEO Randall J Olson, MD.
Here are links to several of the stories:
- Moran Team Turning Genetic Discoveries Into Treatments For Age-Related Macular Degeneration
- Moran CEO Randall J Olson Celebrates 40 Years at the Helm
- Moran Physician-Scientist Helps to Make Eye Surgery Safer Than Ever
- New Efforts Expand Moran's Outreach Care Closer to Home
- From Trinidad and Tobago to Utah, a Young Patient Finds Sight-Saving Care Just in Time
- Moran Team Working to Achieve Sustainable Eye Care in Micronesia
- Finding Solutions: John and Marva Warnock Supporting Moran Research to Cure Blinding Diseases
To download a PDF of the full publication, click here.