Now Taking Physician Referrals
Learn more about patient safety precautions, virtual visit options, and referring physician resources.
Thank you for the referral to have imaging performed in Radiology and Imaging Sciences at University of Utah Health.
Send Us Your Order Form
If you would like to send us your own order form, please include the following:
- Patient demographic sheet
- Copy of patient’s insurance card, front and back
- A signed order with diagnosis and reason/indication for exam
- Licensed provider signature, either handwritten or electronically signed
- Any insurance that requires pre-authorization; it is the referring doctor’s responsibility to obtain the authorization
We have also created an order form, which you are welcome to use.
Then Contact Us
Please send/fax the information to CT scheduling: 801-585-9220.
A scheduling coordinator will call within one business day to schedule or you may reach us at 801-581-7840.
Scheduling Hours: Mon–Fri, 8 am–7 pm
Services for Referring Providers
University of Utah Health Radiology Services is committed to providing referring providers with exceptional customer service and timely access to patients' imaging records. We feature every clinical imaging subspecialty and provide the most advanced, state-of-the-art technology available to diagnose and treat disease.
Important Information About Contrast
It is important to accurately indicate W CONTRAST, WO CONTRAST or WWO CONTRAST in the order. This allows us to know which CPT code you acquired authorization for.
Our radiologists highly recommend scans requiring contrast to be ordered as CT w/ cont and MRI wwo cont.
Please contact our office with any questions you may have. Again, we thank you for your referral.
Radiology and Imaging Sciences
50 North Medical Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84132
Online Image Access: View Your Patients' Records
Now you can access your patient’s radiology images online. University of Utah Health introduces our radiology imaging portal—a fast and easy way for you to access patient images taken at any of our health centers.
- Gain instant access to images and reports from a single website
- Access images securely with encryption and compression that allows image routing, sharing, viewing, and archiving
- Eliminate CDs and DVDs from the tertiary referral process
- Improve patient care with shorter wait times.
Providers: Access Your Patients' Images Online
If you're a referring provider, we offer a secure portal where you can login and view your patient's imaging records.