It's time to get shopping, stirring, sizzling. It's time to get cooking. You know, we all know the benefits of eating at home, but making your own food can be a challenge. But whether it's a lack of time, skills, or recipes to try, we've got you covered.
Join the U of U Health cooking crew's four-week Make Your Own Meals Challenge. Every week dietician, Theresa Dvorak will bring in a brand-new recipe to try. The next week, we'll talk about how it went and how it tasted. At the end of the challenge, you'll have four easy-to-make, nutritious recipes to add to your recipe collection. And hopefully, you've improved cooking skills and learned a little bit about nutrition too.
- Side Quest: Four New Thanksgiving Recipes
- E6: Savoring Success
- E5: Vietnamese-Inspired Turkey Meatball Rice Bowls
- E4: Unconventional Enchiladas
- E3: Roasted Chicken Challenge, Brussels Sprouts, and an Ancient Grain
- E2: Black Bean and Sweet Potato Chili with Cornbread
- E1: Meet the Crew and Kick Off the Challenge