- Pathology, Anatomical
Board Certification and Academic Information
Academic Departments Pathology -Primary
Fellowship Gastrointestinal Pathology - Yale New Haven Hospital Fellow Molecular Pathology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Fellow Fellowship Oncologic Surgical Pathology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center Fellow Anatomic and Clinical Pathology - Yale New Haven Hospital Chief Resident Residency Anatomic and Clinical Pathology - Yale New Haven Hospital Resident Graduate Medical Education - University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences Graduate Training Biomedical Science - University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences M.S. Zoology - Miami University B.S.
- Beech C, Hechtman JF (2021). Molecular Approach to Colorectal Carcinoma: Current Evidence and Clinical Application. Surg Pathol Clin, 14(3), 429-441.
- Beech C, Freedman-Weiss M, Salem R, Jain D, Zhang X (2019). Pancreatic Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasm With Elevated Pre-Operative Cystic Carcinoembryonic Antigen Level: A Histopathologic Correlation. Gastroenterology Res, 12(4), 185-190.
- Beech C, Kumar D, Hendrickson J, Perincheri S, Tormey C, Bahar B (2019). Cryoglobulinemia as a Possible Primer for TRALI: Report of a Case. Lab Med, 50(3), 313-319.
- Ren G, Beech C, Smas CM (2013). The immunoglobulin superfamily protein differentiation of embryonic stem cells 1 (dies1) has a regulatory role in preadipocyte to adipocyte conversion. PLoS One, 8(6), e65531.
- Novella IS, Presloid JB, Beech C, Wilke CO (2013). Congruent evolution of fitness and genetic robustness in vesicular stomatitis virus. J Virol, 87(9), 4923-8.
- Siddiqui AH, Ansari A, Beech CM, Shah NP, Tanner SM, Sarnaik SA (2011). Juvenile cobalamin deficiency in a 17-year-old child with autonomic dysfunction and skin changes. J Pediatr Hematol Oncol, 34(2), 140-2.
- Beech CM, Liyanarachchi S, Shah NP, Sturm AC, Sadiq MF, de la Chapelle A, Tanner SM (2011). Ancient founder mutation is responsible for Imerslund-Gräsbeck Syndrome among diverse ethnicities. Orphanet J Rare Dis, 6, 74.
- Shah NP, Beech CM, Sturm AC, Tanner SM (2011). Investigation of the ABC transporter MRP1 in selected patients with presumed defects in vitamin B12 absorption. [Letter to the editor]. Blood, 117(16), 4397-8.