- Breast Pathology
- Gynecologic Pathology
- Pathology, Anatomical
Board CertificationAmerican Board of Pathology (Anatomic & Clinical)American Board of Pathology (Sub: Cytopathology)
Board Certification and Academic Information
Academic Departments Pathology -Primary Board CertificationAmerican Board of Pathology (Anatomic & Clinical)American Board of Pathology (Sub: Cytopathology)
Chief Resident Anatomic Pathology - Brigham and Women’s Hospital Chief Resident Breast Pathology - Brigham and Women’s Hospital Fellow Fellowship Cytopathology - Brigham and Women’s Hospital Fellow Gynecologic Pathology - Brigham and Women’s Hospital Fellow Residency Anatomic and Clinical Pathology - Brigham and Women’s Hospital Resident Medicine - Wayne State University School of Medicine M.D. Graduate Training Basic Medical Sciences - Wayne State University School of Medicine M.S. English - University of Michigan B.A.
- Harris CK, Chen Y, Alston EL, Brown A, Chabot-Richards D, Dintzis SM, Graber ML, Jackups R Jr, Lomo LC, Laudadio J, Markwood PS, Nielson KJ, Samedi V, Sampson B, Haspel RL, Zafar N, Montone KT, Childs J, White KL, Heher YK (2023). The next phase in patient safety education: Towards a standardized, tools-based pathology patient safety curriculum: A call to action from the Association of Pathology Chairs' Residency Program Directors Section Training Residents in Patient Safety Workgroup. Acad Pathol, 10(2), 100081.
- Schmidt RL, White SK, Timme KH, McFarland MM, Lomo LC (2023). Graduate Medical Education in Pathology: A Scoping Review. Arch Pathol Lab Med.
- Wilcock DM, Moore KH, Rowe L, Mahlow J, Jedrzkiewicz J, Cleary AS, Lomo L, Ruano AL, Gering M, Bradshaw D, Maughan M, Tran P, Burlingame J, Davis R, Affolter K, Albertson DJ, Adelhardt P, Kim JT, Coleman JF, Deftereos G, Gulbahce EH, Sirohi D (2023). Quantitative Imaging Analysis Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization Validation for Clinical HER2 Testing in Breast Cancer. Arch Pathol Lab Med.
- McMurtry V, Mahlow J, Coleman JF, Deftereos G, Jattani R, Bastien RRL, Durtschi J, Jarboe E, Lomo L, Sirohi D (2022). Morphologic Characteristics and Mutational Analysis of Fumarate Hydratase Deficient Kidney and Smooth Muscle Tumors. Am J Clin Pathol, 159(2), 164-171.
- Garg D, Hodgman M, Reil S, Lomo L, Aston KI, Hill J, Johnstone E, Jenkins T, Letourneau JM (2022). Effect of chemotherapy on the uterus of young adult cancer survivors. F S Rep, 3(3), 198-203.
- Garg D, Johnstone EB, Lomo L, Fair DB, Rosen MP, Taylor R, Silver B, Letourneau JM (2020). Looking beyond the ovary for oncofertility care in women: uterine injury as a potential target for fertility-preserving treatments. J Assist Reprod Genet, 37(6), 1467-1476.
- Blair CK, Wiggins CL, Nibbe AM, Storlie CB, Prossnitz ER, Royce M, Lomo LC, Hill DA (2019). Obesity and survival among a cohort of breast cancer patients is partially mediated by tumor characteristics. NPJ Breast Cancer, 5, 33.
- Brocato TA, Brown-Glaberman U, Wang Z, Selwyn RG, Wilson CM, Wyckoff EF, Lomo LC, Saline JL, Hooda-Nehra A, Pasqualini R, Arap W, Brinker CJ, Cristini V (2019). Predicting breast cancer response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy based on tumor vascular features in needle biopsies. JCI Insight, 5.