Wellness Warriors is a group of dedicated individuals running and biking together toward charitable and physical goals. We bring athletes together to participate in running and cycling events, reach endurance goals, promote University of Utah Health, and raise money for the health causes you are passionate about.
Train Together. Fundraise Together.
Need help preparing to run a race or bike an event? Looking to make friends while you train? Wonder which of your co-workers share your same passions? Then look no further than the Wellness Warriors, designed to motivate and train individuals. We have perks too!
- FREE U of U Health running shirt, or DISCOUNTED U of U Health cycling kits (limited numbers)
- Weekly running and training sessions
- Discounted entry into the 2020 University of Utah Health Salt Lake City Marathon (any distance)
- Discounted entry into 2020 Tour of Utah Ultimate Challange
- A fundraising coach to provide helpful tips and tools
- Access to FREE Peak approved training and nutrition programs
- Membership to a community of like-minded, physically active U of U employees
Where Do I Start?
Find an existing team:
Team Penelope Project
We are a group of runners, doctors, professionals, students dedicated to raising awareness and funds to diagnose, treat and cure rare and undiagnosed diseases.
Coach: Lorenzo Botto
Team LS Skaggs
Our running team is made up of PT and OT students at the U of U. We are running for the L.S Skaggs wellness center, which gives patients with neurologic diseases/conditions the opportunity to maintain good health and wellness.
Coach: Megan Longtain