The John A. Moran Eye Center’s latest Focus annual report is here, featuring a tribute to Alan S. Crandall, MD, who embodied Moran's vision to provide hope, understanding, and treatment.
You'll also find the latest from our research labs, clinics, classrooms, outreach initiatives, and much more.
Among the highlights:
- New Hope in World’s First ‘Pathoconnectome’ from Moran Eye Center Research Team
- Utah Retinal Reading Center: 'Grading' the Language of the Eye
- Preventing Blinding Disease in Premature Babies
- Moran Researcher Shedding New Light on Human Color Vision
- The Rise of Teleophthalmology
- Thinking Globally, Acting Locally: Assessing Utah’s Eye Health Care Needs
- New Research Finds Little Progress on Global Blindness in a Decade
- Connecting Fellows to Advance Global Ophthalmology