Care Instructions After Your Child's Surgery
View, download, or print the PDFs below for detailed instructions on caring for your child after their procedure. Find information about diet, medications, activity restrictions, and follow-up care to make sure your child's recovery goes smoothly.
Contact us with any urgent questions or if your child is experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- A fever (100.4ºF or more for children less than 1 year, 102ºF or more for children older than 1 year)
- Pain not controlled by Tylenol or Ibuprofen
- Signs of dehydration (dry mouth, no urine, small amounts of dark urine)
- Vomiting, diarrhea, or constipation
- Bleeding, swelling, or increased drainage at the incision site