To Contact Us
Now Taking Physician Referrals
Thank you for the referral to have imaging performed in Radiology and Imaging Sciences at University of Utah Health.
Before we can process this referral we need the following information:
- Patient demographic sheet
- A signed order with diagnosis and reason/indication for exam
- Licensed provider signature, either handwritten or electronically signed
Please send/fax the information to Nuclear Medicine scheduling: 801-585-2403 for U of U Hospital AND Huntsman Cancer Institute.
Then call 801-581-2370 Option #1 to schedule an appointment.
Scheduling Hours: Mon–Fri, 7 am–4 pm
Online Image Access: View Your Patients' Records
Now you can access your patient’s radiology images online. University of Utah Health introduces our radiology imaging portal—a fast and easy way for you to access patient images taken at any of our health centers.
- Gain instant access to images and reports from a single website
- Access images securely with encryption and compression that allows image routing, sharing, viewing, and archiving
- Eliminate CDs and DVDs from the tertiary referral process
- Improve patient care with shorter wait times.