Talking Admissions and Med student life will be back soon with a new format to celebrate our 150th episode.
Until then, I wanted to tell you about a podcast I think you’ll really like.
Clinical takes you deep into the heart of University of Utah Hospital to tell the stories of the people that make a hospital… a hospital.
Clinical’s current series is called Unit on the Brink: Voices from the COVID Frontline. It’s the stories of seven medical professionals and how the virus is impacting their patients, their community, and their lives.
Check it out. And if you like what you hear, you can find full episodes and subscribe at thescoperadio.com/clinical.
- Episode 161 – Conquering Spartan Races & Med School
- Episode 160 – Adventures in Argentina feat. Med Student Burnout
- Episode 159 – Olympic Weightlifting as an MD PhD Student
- Episode 158 – Creating Memes for Med Students
- Episode 157 – Mountaineering & Wilderness Exploration with a Med Student
- This is TALKING U & MED STUDENT LIFE
- Episode 156 – The Art of Practice Interviewing
- Episode 155 – How Disney and Medicine Can Collide
- Episode 154 – Drive Thru White Coat Ceremony
- Episode 153 – Injuries on Reality TV Shows