The following is a summary of this episode. For the full experience, we encourage you to subscribe and listen.
"That is the first time I really went, 'Wow! This silly little hobby of mine can actually be used to make a difference in somebody’s life.'"
On this episode of Talking U & Med Student Life, learn about what cosplay is and how one of our medical students has fostered her passionate hobby into great opportunities throughout her journey in med school thus far. What cosplaying opportunities does SLC have to offer prospective medical students? How do you balance attending virtual med school, working full time, and studying for tests?
Hear what MS2 Erin has to say about how she got started in cosplay and what wonderful cosplaying opportunities she has had while attending the University of Utah School of Medicine.
- Episode 161 – Conquering Spartan Races & Med School
- Episode 160 – Adventures in Argentina feat. Med Student Burnout
- Episode 159 – Olympic Weightlifting as an MD PhD Student
- Episode 158 – Creating Memes for Med Students
- Episode 157 – Mountaineering & Wilderness Exploration with a Med Student
- This is TALKING U & MED STUDENT LIFE
- Episode 156 – The Art of Practice Interviewing
- Episode 155 – How Disney and Medicine Can Collide
- Episode 154 – Drive Thru White Coat Ceremony
- Episode 153 – Injuries on Reality TV Shows