Sharing Health Expertise Across the Mountain West
If you are interested in learning more about the Affiliate Network or U of U Health provider telehealth services, please call 1-801-585-3090 or send an email to email@example.com.
University of Utah Health has a long history of sharing knowledge and resources to provide quality care across the Mountain West. The Affiliate Network was developed to give hospitals and providers access to the clinical expertise, research, and resources from our top ranked academic medical center, in order to help serve patients within their own communities.
The Affiliate Network includes 22 regional partners in Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, and Nevada, working together for the benefit of their patients. U of U Health works with each partner to identify clinical opportunities to bring high quality care closer to home. Affiliates also gain access to clinical and educational resources that support providers and staff members.
What Does U of U Health Partnership Mean to our Affiliate Members and Their Patients?
Resources Available to Affiliates
Education & Training
Affiliate members have access to:
- Hands on training alongside clinical experts in Clinical and Nursing related areas
- Cutting edge research, clinical investigations, and expertise
- Specialized training in Trauma, Oncology, Anesthesia, Surgery, Unit Management, and more
- Certification courses such as Advanced Trauma Life Support, Advanced Trauma Care for Nurses, Trauma, Nursing Core Course, Association of Women’s Health Obstetric, and Neonatal Nurses, STABLE, AHA (CPR), Advanced Burn Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Program, etc
- Leadership and Management training
- Quality and patient focused outcome training and development
Network members also gain access to:
- Provider consultation, training, and online tutorials through the Affiliate Partner Portal
- Network and collaborate with hospital leaders within the Affiliate Network
- Gain access to a robust menu of telehealth services
- Attend the annual Regional Affiliate Symposium where leaders gather from across the Mountain West to share best practices and collaborate on ways to improve care in their own communities
- U of U Health marketing support to implement and align local co-branded marketing campaigns
- Members meet regularly with U of U Health leadership to identify clinical opportunities and strategically partner to provide needed services in their community
- Pricing transparency tools and regulatory guidance