Redesign Your Lifestyle with Healthy Habits
How the Program Works
The NEW You Program has 22 sessions over 12 months, both one-on-one sessions and group sessions.
Six One-on-One Sessions: You will have six 60-minute individual sessions with a registered dietitian nutritionist. Together, you will make a personalized plan to be more active, eat healthy, and lose weight.
Sixteen Group Sessions: You will also join sixteen 60-minute group classes. These are led by a registered dietitian nutritionist.
Group class topics include:
- Healthy eating
- Increasing fruits and vegetables
- Gaining support
- Enjoying movement
- Eating out and celebrations
- Tracking your progress and staying on track
- Emotions and eating
- Meal planning and grocery shopping
- Making and breaking habits
- Sleep, stress, and resiliency
How to Join
To sign up, you will need:
- A body mass index (BMI) of 30 or greater
- A referral from your primary care provider (doctor, physician's assistant, or nurse practitioner)
- Health insurance
- Medicare Part A/B, the NEW You program is covered by your insurance.
- Other insurance providers may cover the program and any costs.
- Contact your insurance carrier directly and ask about your plan. Give them billing codes G0447 and G0473 so they can verify coverage.
Current locations the NEW You Program is offered:
Please email email@example.com or call 801-213-8284 with any questions.
“Though there are daily challenges, it’s not about rules or willpower or depriving myself of the food I like to eat. It’s about building a different relationship with food and with myself.”
“I have really appreciated the group classes. Having people to support you and give you great feedback and ideas has been a tremendous help. I also love [our instructor]. She has always provided great direction and overall positive attitude to everyone. It has made my journey thus far worth every step.”