Redesign Your Lifestyle with Healthy Habits
The NEW You program focuses on nutrition, exercise, and wellness. Using the latest research, learn to eat healthier, be more active, and lose weight. Join us to change your lifestyle behaviors, see real results, and become a new you!
How the Program Works
The NEW You Program has 22 sessions over 12 months, both one-on-one sessions and group sessions.
Six One-on-One Sessions: You will have six 60-minute individual sessions with a registered dietitian nutritionist. Together, you will make a personalized plan to be more active, eat healthy, and lose weight.
Sixteen Group Sessions: You will also join sixteen 60-minute group classes. These are led by a registered dietitian nutritionist.
Group class topics include:
- Healthy eating
- Increasing fruits and vegetables
- Gaining support
- Enjoying movement
- Eating out and celebrations
- Tracking your progress and staying on track
- Emotions and eating
- Meal planning and grocery shopping
- Making and breaking habits
- Sleep, stress, and resiliency
How to Join
To sign up, you will need:
- A body mass index (BMI) of 30 or greater
- A referral from your primary care provider (doctor, physician's assistant, or nurse practitioner)
- Health insurance
- Medicare Part A/B, the NEW You program is covered by your insurance.
- Other insurance providers may cover the program and any costs.
- Contact your insurance carrier directly and ask about your plan. Give them billing codes G0447 and G0473 so they can verify coverage.
Current locations the NEW You Program is offered:
Please email email@example.com or call 801-213-8284 with any questions.
“Though there are daily challenges, it’s not about rules or willpower or depriving myself of the food I like to eat. It’s about building a different relationship with food and with myself.”
“I have really appreciated the group classes. Having people to support you and give you great feedback and ideas has been a tremendous help. I also love [our instructor]. She has always provided great direction and overall positive attitude to everyone. It has made my journey thus far worth every step.”