Resources for Patients with Multiple Sclerosis
Being diagnosed with multiple sclerosis can feel overwhelming, and finding reliable, accurate information about MS can be challenging as well. Having credible and helpful information is an important tool to living your best life with multiple sclerosis. To this end, a group of library and medical professionals have reviewed and approved the valuable resources in MS and YOU for your benefit.
MS and YOU is a collection of trustworthy websites, social networks, and apps you can explore to help you better understand multiple sclerosis, access MS communities, and support your overall health.
- National MS Society — A wealth of resources for patients, families, and caregivers.
- UT-Southern ID Chapter of National MS Society — Information and events from the local chapter.
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America — A wealth of resources for patients, families, and caregivers.
- MS Can Do — Information, webinars, and videos to help families living with MS thrive.
- MedlinePlus MS Health Topics page — The latest information on MS symptoms, treatment, and research. All MedlinePlus health topics are regularly reviewed, and links are updated daily.
- ClinicalTrials - Open studies for MS — Easy access to information on publicly and privately supported clinical studies.
- Hope Fox Eccles Health Library — Assistance with finding trustworthy and relevant health information.
Useful Tools & Apps
MSAA Multiple Sclerosis Self-Care Manager
Use to coordinate family and caregivers so everyone can stay up to date on crucial patient information like medications and doctor's instructions.
Patients Like Me MS Forum
Connect with network of over 60,000 MS patients. Can share health experiences and data to help researchers uncover treatments.
Online MS Communities
From the National MS Society. Browse by topics to join discussions and connect with people who share your interests, challenges, and hopes.