Board CertificationAmerican Board of Neurological Surgery (Neurosurg)
Board Certification and Academic Information
Academic Departments Neurosurgery -Primary Board CertificationAmerican Board of Neurological Surgery (Neurosurg)
Residency Neurological Surgery - University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Chief Resident Neurological Surgery - University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Senior Resident Residency Neurological Surgery - University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Junior Resident General Surgery - University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Intern Professional Medical Medicine - Duke University School of Medicine M.D. Biochemistry - University of California Los Angeles B.S. Undergraduate Moorpark Junior College
- Ahmad F, Brubaker M, Rajendraprasad SS, Hoeynck B, Clyde BL, Velagapudi M (2021). Challenges in the Management of Gram-Negative Bacterial Infections in Patients With Ventriculoperitoneal Shunt. Cureus, 13(8), e17035.
- Klimov VS, Kelmakov VV, Clyde BL, Evsyukov AV, Loparev EA, Amelina EV, Bervitskiy AV, Ponomarenko AP, Rzaev JA (2021). Long-term clinical and radiological outcomes of anterior uncoforaminotomy for unilateral single-level cervical radiculopathy: retrospective cohort study. Spine J, 21(6), 915-923.
- Gerszten PC, Witham TF, Clyde BL, Welch WC (2002). Relationship between type of health insurance and time to inpatient rehabilitation placement for surgical subspecialty patients. Am J Med Qual, 16(6), 212-5.
- McLaughlin MR, Jannetta PJ, Clyde BL, Subach BR, Comey CH, Resnick DK (1999). Microvascular decompression of cranial nerves: lessons learned after 4400 operations. J Neurosurg, 90(1), 1-8.
- Pollock BE, Lunsford LD, Flickinger JC, Clyde BL, Kondziolka D (1998). Vestibular schwannoma management. Part I. Failed microsurgery and the role of delayed stereotactic radiosurgery. J Neurosurg, 89(6), 944-8.
- Levy EI, Clyde B, McLaughlin MR, Jannetta PJ (1998). Microvascular decompression of the left lateral medulla oblongata for severe refractory neurogenic hypertension. Neurosurgery, 43(1), 1-6; discussion 6-9.
- Lowry DW, Pollack IF, Clyde B, Albright AL, Adelson PD (1997). Upper cervical spine fusion in the pediatric population. J Neurosurg, 87(5), 671-6.
- Adelson PD, Clyde B, Kochanek PM, Wisniewski SR, Marion DW, Yonas H (1997). Cerebrovascular response in infants and young children following severe traumatic brain injury: a preliminary report. Pediatr Neurosurg, 26(4), 200-7.
- Przybylski GJ, Clyde BL, Fitz CR (1996). Craniocervical junction subarachnoid hemorrhage associated with atlanto-occipital dislocation. Spine (Phila Pa 1976), 21(15), 1761-8.
- Clyde BL, Resnick DK, Yonas H, Smith HA, Kaufmann AM (1996). The relationship of blood velocity as measured by transcranial doppler ultrasonography to cerebral blood flow as determined by stable xenon computed tomographic studies after aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Neurosurgery, 38(5), 896-904; discussion 904-5.
- Clyde BL, Firlik AD, Kaufmann AM, Spearman MP, Yonas H (1996). Paradoxical aggravation of vasospasm with papaverine infusion following aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. Case report. J Neurosurg, 84(4), 690-5.
- Clyde BL, Albright AL (1995). Evidence for a patent fibrous tract in fractured, outgrown, or disconnected ventriculoperitoneal shunts. Pediatr Neurosurg, 23(1), 20-5.
- Clyde BL, Stechison MT (1995). Repair of temporosphenoidal encephalocele with a vascularized split calvarial cranioplasty: technical case report. Neurosurgery, 36(1), 202-6; discussion 206.
- Welch WC, Erhard R, Clyde B, Jacobs GB (1994). Systemic malignancy presenting as neck and shoulder pain. Arch Phys Med Rehabil, 75(8), 918-20.
- Clyde BL, Chang LY, Auten RL, Ho YS, Crapo JD (1993). Distribution of manganese superoxide dismutase mRNA in normal and hyperoxic rat lung. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol, 8(5), 530-7.
- Clyde BL (2010). Counting lumbar vertebrae. [Letter to the editor]. J Neurosurg Spine, 13(6), 796-7; author reply 797.
- Jannetta PJ, Levy EI, Clyde B, McLaughlin MR (1998). Medullary compression and hypertension. [Letter to the editor]. J Neurosurg, 89(1), 169-70.
- Clyde B, Yonas H, Kaufmann AM, Jungreis CA (1995). Vascular considerations and complications in cranial base surgery. [Letter to the editor]. Neurosurgery, 36(5), 1058-60.