Utah’s Best Cosmetic Eye Surgeons
Thinking about enhancing your look? We provide a free initial consult and expert, personalized options for cosmetic procedures. Learn more about our most popular procedures below.
Upper and Lower Eyelid Lift
A cosmetic upper eyelid lift, or blepharoplasty, is an outpatient procedure for drooping eyes. It removes excess skin and fat in the upper eyelids to provide a more alert and youthful appearance. Cosmetic lower lid blepharoplasty can address bags underneath the eyes.
Botox injections are a fast, painless way to relax muscles in the face, improving so-called crow's feet around the eyes or worry lines in the brow.
Dermal fillers and injectables can restore volume in areas around your eyes and brow for a fresh, healthy glow.
Count on the experts at Moran for great vision and your best look.
Why Choose Moran
Experience and training are the best indicators of results. You’ll find the highest level of both at the Moran Eye Center, ranked among the nation’s best by U.S. News & World Report. If you’re considering cosmetic options to enhance your eyes, visit Utah’s eye specialists.
- Our experienced surgeons focus on the eyes, performing about 700 oculoplastic surgeries each year.
- Performing both cosmetic and reconstructive surgery gives our surgeons an unparalleled level of specialization and expertise in facial anatomy to ensure the best results.
- Our surgeons are fellowship trained, going beyond medical school residency to spend years developing their expertise.
- We are experienced in working with patients with a variety of specific medical conditions, including glaucoma or dry eyes.
- We provide the highest level of safety and access to advanced surgical facilities for procedures that require local or general anesthesia.