Hours & Address
7 AM - 5:30 PM | Monday - Friday
7 AM - 3 PM | Saturday
5126 W. Daybreak Parkway
South Jordan, UT 84009
Outpatient Infusion Therapy
Huntsman Cancer Institute Infusion Services at South Jordan Health Center provides cost-effective, outpatient infusion therapy in a comfortable and safe environment.
We are committed to providing quality IV therapy services in the community setting. Our staff consists of experienced nurses, many certified in oncology nursing and/or infusion services.
We have six infusion chairs in our open bay infusion room and two private rooms. We also have a fast-track area for quick visits, such as lab draws, port care, and injections.
Hours & Location
We are located on the first floor of the South Jordan Health Center Monday–Friday and on the third floor next to urgent care on Saturday and Sunday. Patients can park in the Huntsman designated parking stalls on the west side of the building and enter using the west entrance.
Location: First floor, Huntsman Cancer Institute Infusion Room
- Labor Day: Closed
- Thanksgiving: Closed
- Day after Thanksgiving: Closed
- Christmas Eve: Closed
- Christmas: Closed
- Day after Christmas: Closed
- New Year's Eve: Closed
- New Year's Day: Closed
Contact Clinic Nurse Manager
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Nurse Manager Denna Collier at 801-213-4319.
- Antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal
- Blood product
- Electrolyte, vitamins, and mineral replacement
- Hydration and anti-emetics
- Immune modulating medications
- IV catheter-care maintenance
- Lab blood draws from long-term venous access devices
- Multiple sclerosis therapies
- Rheumatoid therapy
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.
Free Child Care
Child care issues should never prevent you from getting to the doctor and getting the health care you need. We offer free child care for patients during their appointment.