Hours & Address
Wellness Care for Adults & Adolescents
The internal medicine physicians at University of Utah Health’s South Jordan Health Center offer a comprehensive program of disease prevention and health promotion. Our internal medicine physicians provide a full range of care for adolescents and adults, including the following:
- Periodic health examinations
- Screening for hypertension, hyperlipidemia and common, treatable malignancies
- Help in identifying risk factors
- Health management counseling along with interventions, such as lipid-lowering diets, smoking cessation programs and exercise regimens
- Adult immunization
Our doctors create one-on-one relationships with patients to develop individualized care plans, and if necessary, have access to the broad range of specialty care providers at University of Utah Health.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.