Hours & Address
Treating Injuries or Conditions that Affect Your Muscles, Bones, & Joints
We also care for sports injuries and educate patients about bone and muscle health.
We treat the following injuries:
- sports injuries,
- carpal tunnel,
- shoulder arthritis,
- shoulder instability,
- rotator cuff injuries,
- chronic tendon disease, and
- injuries that develop by overusing specific muscles (including rotator cuff injuries, tendonitis, and stress fractures).
We offer the latest procedures and treatments including:
- shoulder replacements,
- platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections, and
- medical and injection therapies for osteoarthritis.
We also partner with our physical therapy clinic so you use exercise equipment to recover from an injury faster.
Find an Orthopedic Doctor Near You
To prevent injuries, it's important to know how to exercise safely and take care of your body during sports and physical activity.
We offer the following services for preventive health:
- healthy lifestyle promotion;
- education & counseling on how to prevent illness and injury; and
- counseling on nutrition, supplements, ergogenic aids, and performance issues.
We also offer physical examinations so you can be sure you are healthy enough to begin a new sports or fitness program.