Hours & Address
1280 E. Stringham Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Get Heart Care From a Cardiologist
Heart care at Sugar House Health Center's cardiology clinic is comprehensive care to make sure your heart stays healthy. We care for patients suffering from a wide variety of heart conditions. We also work with you to manage heart conditions with preventive heart treatment.
Our expert specialists practice the latest techniques in cardiac care and clinical therapies, ensuring you benefit from current research and innovations to provide high-quality, leading-edge cardiac care.
Conditions We Treat
We treat the following conditions:
- Hypertensive emergencies
- Serious heart rhythm abnormities (problems), like cardiac arrhythmia
- Coronary artery disease
- Shortness of breath (dyspnea)
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Heart failure
Services & Treatments
Our cardiologists offer a wide range of treatments that aren’t offered at other clinics. Some of our services include the following:
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Echocardiography or ECHO tests
- Heart device monitoring
Heart Doctors & Specialists Near You
Where Are We Located Inside Sugar House Health Center?
Our services are located on the fourth floor of the building. When you arrive at the health center, our staff will help guide you where to go.
What to Expect at Your Appointment With a Heart Care Specialist
When you come to see a cardiologist or vascular specialist, they:
- review your medical history with you,
- ask you questions about the symptoms you have been experiencing,
- ask you about any medications you are taking,
- ask about your family history, and
- ask about your lifestyle, such as how much you exercise, the food you eat, or your smoking and drinking habits.
Your doctor may decide they would like to run blood tests to help diagnose any problems. You can get your blood work done right at the health center.
Once they have decided on a diagnosis, they will discuss this with you. Together you will come up with a management or treatment plan specific for you. This could include:
- changes in your lifestyle,
- changes in diet, and
- regular monitoring with your cardiologist or vascular specialist.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.
Free Child Care
Child care issues should never prevent you from getting to the doctor and getting the health care you need. We offer free child care for patients during their appointment.