Hours & Address
7 AM - 7 PM | Monday
7 AM - 3 PM | Wednesday - Thursday
1280 E. Stringham Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Treating Sleep-Related Health Issues
Our Sleep Wake Services at Sugar House Health Center offers a variety of services in a convenient location that is near your neighborhood. Our goal is to help you feel more rested and improve your quality of sleep.
We use a team approach and work with specialists in neurology, pulmonary medicine, and psychiatry/psychology to customize treatment plans that best fit each and every patient’s needs.
Our staff will help guide you where to go when you arrive at our clinic.
Plan Your Visit
Before you schedule an appointment, you will need to:
- have a referral from your primary care physician or any other specialist,
- check your insurance coverage, and
- bring prior sleep study records, if you have any.
Our experts treat patients who suffer from a variety of sleep disorders, including the following:
We provide our patients with an array of services such as:
- overnight oximetry (a blood test that evaluates oxygen levels),*
- home testing units, and
- C-PAP (continuous positive air pressure) machine set-up.
*You will need to see a sleep provider before taking a sleep test.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.
Free Child Care
Child care issues should never prevent you from getting to the doctor and getting the health care you need. We offer free child care for patients during their appointment.