Hours & Address
7 AM - 4 PM | Monday - Friday
1280 E. Stringham Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT 84106
Urologists Specializing in UTI Treatment & Other Urology Disorders
University of Utah Health urologists provide expertise and surgical treatment for conditions and disorders in the urinary tract:
- Female urinary tract disorders (bladder problems like incontinence, chronic UTIs, kidney stones, and others)
- Male urinary tract disorders (bladder problems, kidney stones, strictures, fistulas, and others)
- Male reproductive system disorders
Our experienced providers will work with you to establish a customized treatment plan for you.
In the Sugar House Health Center, we are located on the fourth floor.
Services & Treatments
- Bladder Augmentation
- Chronic UTIs (Urinary Tract infections)
- Cancer care
- Adrenal Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- Female Incontinence, Stress & Urge
- Kidney Stones
- Mesh Erosion
- Neurogenic Bladder
- Urethral Stricture
- Urinary Stricture and Fistula
- Vesicovaginal Fistula
Urologists Near You
Make an Appointment
To make an appointment with us, you do not need a referral from your physician. However, you should check with your insurance to make sure this appointment will be covered by your insurance.
Please call us at 801-581-2000 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to meeting you.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.
Free Child Care
Child care issues should never prevent you from getting to the doctor and getting the health care you need. We offer free child care for patients during their appointment.