Surgery For Infants & Toddlers
If your infant or toddler needs surgery, our specialists have expert training in treating neonatal conditions, both congenital or traumatic. We work closely with parents to best evaluate your infant’s condition and decide on a treatment plan.
We treat the following conditions:
- Anorectal malformations
- Congenital diaphragmatic hernia
- Esophageal atresia
- Gastrointestinal obstruction (atresia, stenosis, aganglionosis, meconium ileus)
- Necrotizing enterocolitis
- Tracheoesophageal fistula
- Visceral ectopia (omphalocele, gastrochisis)
Find a Pediatric Surgeon
Same-Day Pediatric Surgery
Our nationally recognized surgeons and staff provide appointments to diagnose and treat pediatric surgical conditions on the same day. You'll be able to meet with one of our specialists for a consultation in the morning and have your child's procedure completed that same afternoon.
*Same-day surgery currently unavailable due to COVID-19. Please contact us for more information.