How Can the Comprehensive Care Program Serve Your Child?
Urgent After-Hours Calls
The comprehensive care program helps children between the ages of 0 and 21 years with complex chronic conditions associated with disabilities and:
- Medical complexity as demonstrated by more than three organ systems affected and greater than three physicians involved in their care,
- Medical fragility with frequent and/or prolonged hospitalizations,
- Technology-dependencies (including ventilators, tracheostomies, feeding tubes, intrathecal baclofen pumps, others), and/or
- Psychosocial complexity.
We serve children who often have conditions related to:
- congenital anomalies,
- genetic syndromes,
- cerebral palsy,
- brain injuries,
- spinal cord injuries,
- neuromuscular disorders, and
- functional limitations requiring adaptive equipment.
My Health is a secure and easy way to keep track of your health history, providing access to your lab results, prescriptions, and vital health information.
Find a Specialist
South Davis Community Hospital
701 South 400 East
Bountiful, UT 84010
2075 University Park Blvd
Bountiful, UT 84010
What Services Do We Provide?
The services we provide include the following:
- Outpatient assessment, medical management, and care coordination services, at the request of and in collaboration with primary care providers
- Inpatient consultation for children with complex management and disposition issues, in collaboration with PCPs, subspecialists, hospitalists, and discharge planners
- Inpatient consultations with interdisciplinary care conferencing as needed
- Education for parents and providers, including links to community and web-based resources
- Coordination of referrals and medical appointments as needed
- Advocacy with insurers, schools and community services
- Integration of pediatric care across the continuum, including care at home, in the community, hospitals, and congregate care settings
- Assistance with decisions related to children with life-limiting conditions
- Guidance with transition and guardianship issues as children approach adulthood
At Eccles Outpatient Services Building at Primary Children's Hospital and/or Riverton Clinic:
Mon-Fri, 8 am-5 pm
RX Fax: 801-213-7600
Choose option for scheduling or medical questions, then option for comprehensive care.
For Urgent After Hours Medical Questions
Contact the Primary Children's Hospital operator:
Request to speak to the comprehensive care provider on call.
Prescription Refill/Request Fax Number
For all other faxes: 801-587-7539