Hours & Address
Treating Chronic Kidney Disease, Hypertension, Recurring Kidney Stones, and More
The nephrology clinic at the Farmington Health Center treats patients with diseases that affect the kidneys. Our doctors provide expert, comprehensive care to help you manage your disorder.
Conditions We Treat
We treat patients with the following conditions:
- chronic kidney disease;
- resistant or uncontrolled hypertension (high blood pressure);
- glomerulonephritis, including diabetic and lupus kidney disease;
- kidney stones that keep coming back (recurrent);
- electrolyte disorders; and
- other kidney-related conditions.
Where Are We Located Inside Farmington Health Center?
Our nephrology clinic is located on the second floor on the northwest side of the building. When you arrive at our clinic, our staff will help guide you where to go.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.