Hours & Address
Treating Headaches, Movement Disorders, & Neuropathies
At Farmington Health Center, we treat all general neurology conditions and care for patients with a wide range of neurological diseases. Our neurologists are able to diagnose and treat most headaches, movement disorders, and neuropathies.
A few of the conditions we treat include the following:
- movement disorders
- Parkinson disease
- essential tremor
- trigeminal neuralgia
- tension headaches
- peripheral neuropathy & weakness
- memory issues
- other neurological problems
The Farmington Health Center has a neuromuscular specialist who performs Electromyography (EMG) procedures. EMG procedures can diagnose nerve and muscle disorders including the following:
- neuropathies (many kinds of conditions that result from damage to peripheral nerves)
- muscle disease
- carpal tunnel and other entrapment neuropathies
- radiculopathies (pinched nerves)
Treatment for Migraines
We treat migraines using ONEs or occipital nerve blocks.
An occipital nerve block is a steroid or other medicine that is injected into the back of the head just above the neck. ONEs lessen the swelling of tissue around the occipital nerves (nerves that run from the top of the spinal cord up the back of your head).
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.