Hours & Address
Treatment for Lung Conditions in Farmington
Pulmonary specialists at the Farmington Health Center treat many types of lung conditions and disorders including:
- chronic bronchitis,
- cystic fibrosis,
- interstitial lung disease (also known as pulmonary fibrosis), and
- occupational lung disease.
Our specialists provide expert, comprehensive care to help you manage your lung condition so it doesn’t interfere with your quality of life.
We provide the following services:
- diagnostic testing,
- general pulmonary (lung) care,
- performance testing, and
- pulmonary rehabilitation.
We also have a pulmonary lab inside the Farmington Health Center. This lab has special equipment that can help your doctor test your pulmonary function, or how well your lungs work. Our pulmonary lab can help make sure you receive an accurate diagnosis and get the treatments you need faster.
Where Are We Located Inside Farmington Health Center?
Our pulmonary clinic is located on the second floor on the northwest side of the building. When you arrive at our clinic, our staff will help guide you where to go.
To make your visit more convenient, we offer:
- free wifi, and
- furniture with electrical outlets so you can charge your devices.
We provide referrals for patients who need specialty care including lung transplant, sleep disorders, and cystic fibrosis.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.