Hours & Address
Manage Your Heart Health: Meet With a Cardiologist
University of Utah Health's Stansbury Health Center Cardiovascular Services offer the latest innovations in heart care and clinical therapies in Toole, Utah. We will help you manage your heart conditions and get treatment for any symptoms or concerns you have.
Heart Conditions & Treatments
Cardiologists at the clinic treat all types of cardiovascular disease, such as:
- coronary artery disease,
- heart failure,
- high blood pressure/hypertensive emergencies, and
- serious rhythm abnormalities.
Our cardiology program is setting the pace in leading-edge patient care.
Heart Doctors & Specialists Near You
What to Expect at Your Appointment With a Heart Care Specialist
When you come to see a cardiologist or vascular specialist, they:
- review your medical history with you,
- ask you questions about the symptoms you have been experiencing,
- ask you about any medications you are taking,
- ask about your family history, and
- ask about your lifestyle, such as how much you exercise, the food you eat, or your smoking and drinking habits.
Your doctor may decide they would like to run blood tests to help diagnose any problems. You can get your blood work done right at the health center.
Once they have decided on a diagnosis, they will discuss this with you. Together you will come up with a management or treatment plan specific for you. This could include:
- changes in your lifestyle,
- changes in diet, and
- regular monitoring with your cardiologist or vascular specialist.
Hear From Our Specialists