Treating Melanoma & Non-Melanoma Skin Cancers
Huntsman Cancer Institute’s Skin Cancers Program provides comprehensive, compassionate, state-of-the-art care for people with skin cancers. Our experts treat and diagnose all types of skin cancers and conditions.
Huntsman Cancer Institute brings together a highly qualified team of skin cancer experts who focus on designing the best care plan for each patient. We offer state-of-the-art techniques, including immunotherapy and treatments designed to target specific genetic features of a tumor. Patients have access to many clinical trials that test new ways to improve the treatment of skin cancers.
Huntsman Cancer Institute cares for patients with all types of skin cancers:
- Melanoma, including lentigo maligna melanoma
- Non-melanoma skin cancers, including basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma
- Other rare skin cancers, including these:
- Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
- Cutaneous B-cell lymphoma
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans
- Extramammary Paget’s disease
- Merkel cell carcinoma
Huntsman Cancer Institute’s Skin Cancers Program also cares for people with a family history of skin cancer. And, in partnership with University of Utah Health Department of Dermatology, we provide care for people at a higher-than-average risk for developing skin cancer.