Hours & Address
7 AM - 7 PM | Monday - Friday
8 AM - 12 PM | Saturday
What Do Primary Care Doctors Do?
Primary care doctors don't just treat aches and pains. They can treat most conditions for your whole family, including:
- skin problems & allergies
- gynecology & obstetrics
- sports medicine
- high blood pressure & chronic diseases
- depression, anxiety, & mental health
Learn more about what primary care doctors do and how they can keep your family healthy.
Make an Appointment
Call at 801-213-3200 to schedule an appointment at the Farmington Health Center. You can also review our providers in primary care in each specialty area.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.