Hours & Address
165 N. University Ave
Farmington, UT 84025
Well-Child Visits, Immunization Shots, & Comprehensive Children's Health Care
The pediatric care team at Farmington Health Center offers convenient and accessible health care for children from birth until age 18. Our highly trained and board-certified physicians develop one-on-one relationships with parents and families so you can feel comfortable with your child’s doctor.
We have a team of providers that can care for your child: family and internal medicine (IM/PED) providers and, of course pediatricians.
Virtual Pediatric Care
You can connect virtually with your provider from the convenience of home. Ask your care team if a virtual appointment is right for your child.
Pediatric Services & Treatments
We offer the following services for your child:
- routine wellness exams,
- immunization shots and boosters,
- treatments for injuries, and
- personalized counseling.
Convenient Blood Tests & Labs Directly in Your Exam Room
When your child isn't feeling well, we know how hard it can be to take her to another building or even another floor to get the tests she needs. If your child needs blood tests or other lab work, your child can get these done during their appointment, directly inside their exam room.
Your provider will come into your exam room and draw your child's blood or perform the labs she needs. Your pediatrician will then analyze these labs and come back into your exam room to discuss your results. You and your child won't need to leave the exam room and walk to another room or building.
Find a Provider at Farmington
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Well-child checkups are something you should schedule for your child at least once a year. Well-child checks ensure your child is meeting important developmental milestones and that their health is on track. When you bring your child to an appointment, you can expect us to do these things:
- Give your child a physical exam and regular screenings.
- If needed, give your child vaccinations (immunizations and booster shots).
- Make sure they meet milestones in growth, behavior, and skills.
- Diagnose and treat your child's illnesses, infections, injuries, and other health problems.
- Conduct health screenings for preventative medicine.
- Give you information about your child's health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
- Answer your questions about their growth and development.
- Refer you to specialists if we think your child needs specialized care.
Where Are We Located Inside Farmington Health Center?
Our pediatrics clinic is located on the second floor on the north side of the building. When you arrive at our clinic, our staff will help guide you where to go.
To make your appointment more comfortable, our clinic offers free wifi and child care.
On-Site Pharmacists, Social Workers, & Care Managers
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.
Free Child Care
Child care issues should never prevent you from getting to the doctor and getting the health care you need. We offer free child care for patients during their appointment.