Hours & Address
Well-Child Visits, Immunization Shots, & Comprehensive Children's Health Care
Pediatric Services & Treatments
We offer the following services for your child:
- routine wellness exams,
- immunization shots and boosters,
- treatments for injuries, and
- personalized counseling.
Find a Provider at Redstone
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Well-child checkups are something you should schedule for your child at least once a year. Well-child checks ensure your child is meeting important developmental milestones and that their health is on track. When you bring your child to an appointment, you can expect us to do these things:
- Give your child a physical exam and regular screenings.
- If needed, give your child vaccinations (immunizations and booster shots).
- Make sure they meet milestones in growth, behavior, and skills.
- Diagnose and treat your child's illnesses, infections, injuries, and other health problems.
- Conduct health screenings for preventative medicine.
- Give you information about your child's health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
- Answer your questions about their growth and development.
- Refer you to specialists if we think your child needs specialized care.