Hours & Address
Well-Child Visits, Immunization Shots, & Comprehensive Children's Healthcare
Our experienced and knowledgeable specialists at University of Utah Health's South Jordan Health Center provide a variety of services for infants, children, and adolescents (up until age 18) to care for your child's general pediatric needs.
Our team of family medicine providers and pediatricians are highly trained to care for your child's needs. Our physicians develop one-on-one relationships with parents and families so you can feel comfortable with your child’s doctor.
For urgent medical needs we offer same-day appointments, an urgent care clinic, and a 24/7 emergency department.
Scheduling routine checkups is an important part of keeping children healthy. By maintaining a regular checkup schedule, we can help prevent illness, detect hidden problems, and monitor your child's growth and development throughout childhood and the teen years.
Find a Provider at South Jordan
What to Expect at Your Appointment
Well-child checkups are something you should schedule for your child at least once a year. Well-child checks ensure your child is meeting important developmental milestones and that their health is on track. When you bring your child to an appointment, you can expect us to do these things:
- Give your child a physical exam and regular screenings.
- If needed, give your child vaccinations (immunizations and booster shots).
- Make sure they meet milestones in growth, behavior, and skills.
- Diagnose and treat your child's illnesses, infections, injuries, and other health problems.
- Conduct health screenings for preventative medicine.
- Give you information about your child's health, safety, nutrition, and fitness needs.
- Answer your questions about their growth and development.
- Refer you to specialists if we think your child needs specialized care.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.