Screenings & Services For Your Reproductive Health
Health care impacts every aspect of women's health. Our women's health providers understand how much our approach to care affects your quality of life. We will provide you with many choices for personal gynecologic care and a convenient approach to complete health care.
Our services include the following:
- Pap smears
- Well-woman exam (women's wellness exam)
- Mammograms & breast exams
- Transgender OB/GYN care
- Menopause management services
- Sexual health visits
- Premarital visits
We also understand women need choices for their personal gynecologic care. That's why we offer gynecologic specialists, certified nurse midwives, and family medicine providers who offer the full range of women's health services so you can develop a comfortable, convenient relationship with your provider.
As a vital component of the nationally designated Center of Excellence in Women’s Health, we also offer advanced technical care for women, care for teen pregnancies, and menopause management.
Specialties & Conditions
Find a Women's Health Provider
Resources for Our Patients
Rapid Access Contraception Clinic (RACC)
Patients visiting the Rapid Access Contraception Clinic (RACC) can receive contraceptive care available, including emergency contraception. The RACC is staffed by various providers at multiple locations who can see patients with urgent needs and concerns about birth control, including new methods, removing devices, or switching methods.
You can see our RACC providers for things like this:
- You need contraception and do not have an established provider you regularly see.
- You need contraception sooner than your normal or established provider has appointments available.
- You are using contraception but are out or nearly out of birth control pills and unable to get a replacement from current provider.
- You need your IUD or Nexplanon implant replaced because it has expired.
The RACC Clinic is to help patients who might be concerned about their current contraceptive options and feel an urgency to receive care.
Programs, Classes, & Resources
7 Domains of Women's Health Podcast
Women's health is so much more than the problems brought to the doctor's office. Dr. Kirtly Parker Jones looks at women's health through the lens of physical, emotional, social, intellectual, financial, environmental, and spiritual health—the seven domains of women's health.