Cancer Hospital South lobby and elevators are accessible through glass doors on Level 4 of the Huntsman Cancer Institute Parking Terrace. Cancer Hospital North is accessible through the Health Sciences Parking Terrace or from the skybridge on Level 1 of Cancer Hospital South.
Parking and Valet Navigation
Huntsman Cancer Institute has two parking structures: the Huntsman Cancer Institute Parking Terrace and the Health Sciences Parking Terrace. Valet and self-parking are free for patients and visitors.
Health Sciences Parking Terrace
- Look for the Cancer Hospital North building on your left.
- Turn left at the sign Entrance 1 Parking/Valet under the covered driveway.
- Follow signs for valet parking.
- Not available at this location.
Huntsman Cancer Institute Parking Terrace
- Proceed past both parking terraces and around the circle at the end of the road.
- Follow road back down to Cancer Hospital South entrance.
- Look for the Parking Cancer Hospital South 2 sign on your right and turn into the parking terrace.
Kathryn F. Kirk Center
Getting to Cancer Hospital North
Huntsman Cancer Institute’s visitor policy changed as a result of our efforts to provide a safe environment for our patients, staff, and providers and reduce risk from COVID-19. Please check with your clinic before your visit for the most up-to-date information.
Masks are only required in the following hospital and clinic settings:
- Infusion centers at the Huntsman Cancer Institute Hospital and Community Clinics
- Outpatient BMT (Clinic 2E) and Hematology (Clinic 2D) waiting rooms, hallways, and exam rooms
- Huntsman Acute Care (HAC), when entering patient exam rooms
- Inpatient BMT, Hematology, and Huntsman Intensive Care (HICU) units, when entering patient rooms
- With any patient who has identified Respiratory Precautions
- If a patient or visitor wears a mask and requests the same of the care team during the interaction
Masks are not required in research buildings.