Hours & Address
Male infertility is a complex condition that we are just beginning to understand. When it comes to diagnosis and treatment, male infertility can be grouped into three different areas:
- The first group is where doctors can diagnose and treat your infertility.
- The second group is where doctors can diagnose the cause of infertility but cannot treat it.
- The third group is where doctors can’t diagnose what’s causing infertility or treat it.
Male Infertility Treatments
Here at South Jordan Health Center we offer infertility consults for men as well as surgical procedures. These can include:
It’s important to keep in mind that most conditions can still be surgically treated, even though they fall into the third category where doctors can’t diagnose or treat the underlying cause. This means that most of the men we treat can father their own children.
If South Jordan is a convenient location near you, schedule a fertility consultation with one of our specialty trained infertility doctors today.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.