Hours & Address
Treating Psychiatric & Mental Health Conditions
Mental health conditions can make the simple tasks in life more challenging and negatively impact your overall quality of life. Mental disorders are medical conditions that interfere with how our brains function.
At Farmington Health Center, we work closely with you, your primary care provider, and additional professional team members to provide evidence-based psychiatric and behavioral health services.
We care for individuals struggling with the following:
- Anxiety disorders
- Bipolar disorder & related disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorder & related disorders
- Impulse control disorders
Are You in Crisis?
For immediate emergencies, please call the CrisisLine at 801-587-3000.
Mental Health Treatment
We provide individualized treatment interventions that are centered around the needs of the patient and family. We strongly encourage family engagement and create a safe space for treatment that is sensitive to each patient's individual circumstances.
Our team of social workers provides the following services:
- Screening for behavioral health issues
- Initial assessments
- Crisis assessment
- Brief interventions
- Crisis assessment and triage
- Referrals to other resources in the community
Most insurance plans include coverage for mental and behavioral health problems.
We also offer the following specialty services:
- EMDR: Service focused largely on treating trauma, depression, anxiety, and addictions
- Health Behavior Assessment and Intervention (HBAI): Sometimes mental health conditions can affect your physical health too. The goal of HBAI interventions is to treat specific psychological barriers to help prevent, treat, or manage physical health problems.
Appointments & Referrals
To see one of our mental/behavioral health providers, you will need a referral from your primary care provider.
Please note that we only accept referrals from primary care providers at Farmington Health Center. We do not accept referrals from providers at other locations.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.