Hours & Address
165 N. University Ave
Farmington, UT 84025
Treating Injuries or Conditions that Affect Your Muscles, Bones, & Joints
The Farmington Health Center offers orthopedic surgery to help you heal from injuries affecting your bones, muscles, and joints. Although some types of injuries need surgery to heal properly, we also treat injuries that can be managed without surgery.
We also care for sports injuries and educate patients about bone and muscle health.
We treat the following injuries:
- sports injuries,
- spine problems,
- acute injuries (including ankle sprains and muscle strains),
- chronic tendon disease, and
- injuries that develop by overusing specific muscles (including rotator cuff injuries, tendonitis, and stress fractures).
We offer the latest procedures and treatments including:
- concussion management;
- platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections;
- diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasounds;
- advanced spinal procedures (including rhizotomy, epidural steroid injections, and facet & SI joint injections);
- ultrasound-guided procedures (including the Tenex FAST procedure for chronic tendon disease); and
- medical and injection therapies for osteoarthritis.
We also partner with our physical therapy clinic so you use exercise equipment to recover from an injury faster.
To prevent injuries, it's important to know how to exercise safely and take care of your body during sports and physical activity.
We offer the following services for preventive health:
- healthy lifestyle promotion;
- education & counseling on how to prevent illness and injury; and
- counseling on nutrition, supplements, ergogenic aids, and performance issues.
We also offer physical examinations so you can be sure you are healthy enough to begin a new sports or fitness program.
Where Are We Located Inside Farmington Health Center?
Our orthopedic clinic is located on the first floor on the northwest side of the building. When you arrive at our clinic, our staff will help guide you where to go.
To make your appointment more convenient, we also offer:
- free Wi-Fi,
- an on-site pharmacy,
- free child care during your appointment, and
- a comfortable lobby with electrical outlets in the furniture so you can charge your device.
Free Child Care
Child care issues should never prevent you from getting to the doctor and getting the health care you need. We offer free child care for patients during their appointment.